- one-to-one help with public speaking anxiety and more
Are you fearful at the thought of making a speech?
Do you want to become a more effective public speaker?
Are you ready to let anxiety go?
One to one skype coaching could be the release you need.
Meet with me in the comfort of your own home and together we can:
- find a starting point to dismantle the fear holding you back
- plan and implement a step-by-step doable program tailored to your specific needs
Elements your program could include are assistance with:
- dis-empowering and re-framing bad public speaking memories
- using powerful strategies to transform anticipatory fear into excitement
- detailed planning and time-lining to ensure nothing realistically within your control is left to chance
- audience research - understanding what they need and want to hear
- speech content, structure and writing
- story telling in speeches
- speech practice/rehearsal
- voice - delivery - vocal variety, speech rate, pronunciation ...
- body language and gesture and more. Ask me!
What do you need to get started with skype coaching?
How does meeting with you work?
It's simple! We arrange a time and date, log in to Skype, connect and meet - one to one.
How do we decide what to work on during a session?
That's simple too! You tell me ahead of time by filling out the questionnaire form below. I take the information you've provided and shape/design a session especially for you - one to meet your specific needs.
What back-up or after-session support do you provide?
Once the session is through I will email you a summary of the material covered as well as action points and/or resources discussed.
How much does Skype coaching cost?
And how, what and when, do I pay?
- A 45 minute session = US $50 payable by PayPal
- A 60 minute session = US $60 payable by PayPal
- Or book 3 45 minute sessions for US $120 payable by PayPal
You pay for your session(s) once you have submitted your questionnaire, I have reviewed your request and together we have agreed on a meeting date and time.
If you don't have a PayPal account, it's easy to set one up. Find out how through this PayPal link.
Click to check my PayPal Terms and Conditions
Who are You?
Understandably, most people like to know who the person is behind the words, particularly before they go clicking any PayPal links and flashing credit cards around!
Here's the essentials:
- I have a degree in English and psychology.
- I am a trained teacher.
- I have over 20 years teaching experience specializing in drama.
- I am an active and current member of Toastmasters International.
- Getting people from terrified to 'OK, I can handle this' is top priority.
Click the link to find out more about me.
Please note: I am not a qualified speech therapist. If you have difficulties principally arising from disfluencies such as stammering or stuttering check this website: Stuttering Foundation of America as an excellent starting point. You need specialty services beyond those I am able to provide.
Ready to fill out the Skype coaching form?
Please include as much relevant detail as you can. This helps me help you more effectively and quickly.
I will be in touch with you as soon as I can after I get your completed form.
*If you're not quite ready to complete the skype coaching form because you've got questions, please ask them through my contact form. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
- Breathing exercises to support the voice and channel nervous energy effectively
- How to use the power of silence for greater impact
- Understanding and using rehearsal effectively
PayPal Terms and Conditions
- Payment must be received via PayPal 24 hours before the session.
- If payment is not received the session will be canceled.
- If you are late logging in to your session, it will still finish at the agreed time - extra time will not be added.
- No refunds will be given if you fail to log in for your session.
- Susan will not be held responsible for any connection or technical difficulties that may occur during the session.
Back to top
Return from skype coaching to write-out-loud.com homepage