Our mother was born in xxxxx. Her parents xxxx and xxxxx came to live in England from Ireland.
She was brought up by her older siblings as her parents passed away when she was a young child.
Throughout her working life she worked hard to provide for her children. She went on to have 7 children and over 45 grandchildren, great-grandchildren and great-great-grandchildren.
Our mother was proud of her big family and loved family parties, dancing and singing. She was a strong woman and a survivor throughout her life and illnesses.
She had a great sense of humour and a cheeky smile for everyone.
We all have our own very special memories. She was a precious mother who was much loved and will be very sadly missed by all her family and everyone who knew her.
A part of us all went with her when God took her home. Rest in peace Mam.
We love you.
Do you need someone to talk to about grieving?
Have you considered online grief counseling?
Private, one to one, anytime, anywhere, help with grief
In the interests of transparency, this information about online grief counseling and support is sponsored by BetterHelp. When a person signs up for counseling from write-out-loud.com I receive a commission for providing the link enabling the connection.*
Grieving is a zig, zag, slip, sliding journey.
Some days it can be hard to eat, to breathe, sleep, brush your hair, get out of bed, get dressed, answer your phone, have a shower or, go to work.
Finding a reason, or the energy, to do things you once regarded as so ordinary you did them without thinking, is tough. Especially when you feel alone.
Is this you?
Online counseling can offer the support you need.
Despite what well-meaning friends or family might tell you there are no "right" ways to grieve. And neither are there "right" stages which everyone must pass through in a "right" sequence.
When you meet with an online grief counselor you will be understood, and carefully guided towards finding a way forward.
- Just fill out the online questionnaire and within minutes you will be assigned the professional grief counselor most suitable for your needs. You don't even have to use your own name if you don't want to.
- You'll pay an affordable fee set according to the length of the subscription plan you choose.
- Access your counselor whenever you want via chat, messaging, video or phone.
- Click here to find out more and get started immediately.
- Or find out more about how online grief counseling works.
* Read independent BetterHelp customer reviews on TrustPilot.